Breakfast at The Burrows
Enjoy a great start to your day with a delicious Devonshire breakfast!
We believe Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and our aim is to provide you with a quality breakfast, using the freshest of local ingredients.
We understand everyone’s tastes are different and we can cater breakfast to reflect everyone’s individual requirements.
We bake our own bread most weeks, use local free range eggs and try to source local vegetables and fruit when in season.
A complimentary continental breakfast is provided for you in The Annex for you to help yourself to at leisure in the morning, and should you wish to have a cooked breakfast, this can be ordered in advance and brought over to you at an agreed time. (please see below for our supplementary prices)
Our Breakfast menu:
Continental breakfast incudes:
- Granary or white bread
- Seasonal fruits, & yoghurts.
- Coffee & a selection of teas.
- Fresh orange juice
- Homemade marmalade, jam and butter
- A selection of cereals - including granola,muesli,shreddies.
1. The Full English breakfast - £6.50
- Award winning Devonshire pork sausage
- Unsmoked back bacon
- Free range egg (fried, scrambled, poached or boiled)
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Roasted tomatoes
- Heinz baked beans
2. The Simple Option (£5)
Scrambled eggs on buttered toast with roasted vine tomatoes.
3. The Breakfast Sandwich (£5.50)
A combination of sausage, bacon, egg, made however you’d like it! - in granary or white bread.
Please advise us of any food allergies when you book with us and we will do all we can to cater to your requirements.